Webinar: COVID-19 CCPA Enforcement Delay
The COVID-19 brought many non-essential businesses to shutter, limit, or digitize most operations. MPAA, News Media Alliance, Association of National Advertisers, and 60 other Hollywood and newspaper industry groups joined together. They called on California Attorney General Xavier to delay enforcement of the CCPA (the new privacy law) by six months towards the end of 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The landmark California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) gives consumers the right to know personal information held by businesses, request deletion of that information, and opt out of its sale. The law took effect on January 1 2020, and enforcement is not scheduled to begin until July 1, 2020.
The 60 business groups argue that current shelter-in-place requirements have left key personnel unable to build and test new systems on site. Additionally, the regulations implementing the law are still being modified and have not been finalized.
In this live webinar, you will gain insight into CCPA Compliance during COVID-19 restrictions from trusted CCPA experts, including:
- Will the California AG begin enforcement on July 1, 2020?
- How to develop simple, easy to deploy business process to comply with CCPA during the shelter-in-place restrictions
- Plus, a quick CCPA Compliance demo and $20 Amazon Giveaway!
* Register to enter our gift card giveaway*
To view the replay of the webinar. Please register or login with your email address.
* No credit card need & migrate anytime