How It Works?
Step 2: Deploy intake forms to website
Upon signup to our software, you receive an email. Onboard and download two intake forms. Deploy the web-form on your website privacy page. Deploy DNS (do not sell) button in your website footer.
Step 3: Test your privacy ops
The last step is to test it. Fill in your intake form. Login into the software to check if the request is recorded. Respond to the request with the email template.
Your website is now ready for CCPA.
* No credit card required. Migrate anytime.
Want more? Check these FAQs.
1. What is InfoSecEnforcer?
We are a software company. We product SaaS software for privacy and security. Our products include PRIM – Privacy Request Intake Management (aka DSAR), data breach prevention (aka DLP), and privacy APIs for fetching data from across your business systems. Our privacy product addresses CCPA compliance. Our roadmap is to address similar data privacy regulations.
2. How does it work?
Our PRIM (privacy request intake management) software is a SaaS product.
- Step 1 is to sign-up. You will receive an email with a link to verify and onboard.
- Step 2 is to click the link in your email and change your password. You are now the admin for your account.
- Step 3 is to download two (2) intake forms. Form 1 is a generic intake form. Form 2 is for Do Not Sell My Personal Information.
3. Our website is managed by an external agency, what should they do?
You have two options. Option 1 is to add your agency as a partner user. Option 2 is to email the two (2) forms to them and give them instructions to deploy the forms on your website. You or your agency may customize the forms as you see fit.
4. Are the intake forms customizable?
Yes. You may customize the intake forms. The intake forms as downloaded from InfoSecEnforcer as provided as HTML files. Anyone of your team members or your agency team with knowledge of HTML can easily customize these intake forms.
6. How much does the PRIM product cost?
The PRIM product is provided as a freemium offering. All the features that you need to get started for CCPA compliance are included at no cost to you. There are no limits on the number of users, number of requests, or number of email templates you need to process consumer requests. We also provide you the support needed to get started.
7. What are the premium features offered?
One of the premium features for the PRIM product is an automated toll-free request intake method. As part of the toll-free request intake method, you will receive a custom toll-free number. Consumers may use your toll-free number to submit privacy requests automatically.
A second premium feature is customized email for responses. The free PRIM software uses a generic email to send emails and verifications. Your responses to privacy requests also use this generic email address. As part of the premium package, you may use your own company-specific email address.
Other premium features include: a) OTP (one-time password) for additional verification or authentication of the consumer request, b) download requests for external reporting, c) authorized agent process and more.
8. Do you provide services to become CCPA compliant?
Yes. We also provide a service so you could complete the entire CCPA compliance process. Additionally, you could check our five-day masterclass videos and run your compliance program.
9. Why do we need the data breach prevention product?
As part of CCPA compliance, you are required to protect personal information of all your customers, and employees. We provide software to protect your data. Our data breach prevention product is used for this purpose. For more information click here. We also provide software for Office 365 DLP.
Our customers and partners
Get it done for you?
- Roll out CCPA compliance
- Deploy web-based intake form
- Modify pre-defined email response templates
- Respond to consumers, safely and securely
- Learn about data breach prevention (optional)
- Toll-free intake automation (demo)
- Discover your data (optional)
- And so much more!